Politique de Confidentialité
We value the privacy of our clients, suppliers, linguists and associates, no matter where they are based in the world.
Our measure to ensure compliance
- Assessment of all personal data stored to establish what is being held and where.
- Cataloguing all personal data elements across all fields of information.
- Applying encryption, pseudonymization and anonymization to protect personal data, as appropriate, based on context of use and user rights.
- Producing and updating regular reports detailing the personal data held by Inoui-Translation, our data privacy processes and management of data breeches and security issues.
Who is collecting your information?
We are Inoui-Translation. Our registered address is Premises No SD 1-717 , CNN Building 2, Floor 2,Media City,PO Box 72280 – King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai, UAE.. If you wish to contact us, you can call us on +971 (0) 50 240 0526, or email us at email@example.com
Details of personal information collected and stored
When sending a quote request, enquiry or subscription to website the information, we may collect and store certain information that includes, but is not limited to names, contact details, including name, company name, email address and telephone number, messages or project details or transient VOIP data (for communication and security of access). For suppliers and linguists, further information including qualifications, ID proof, specialisms, work history and employment details, security clearances and bank details may also be collected.
When submitting personal information to Inoui-Translation to receive further information, we may contact you regarding your requests or with future information.
When interacting via our website, we also receive data regarding your IP address, device ID and activities on the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques. This information may be stored on a database managed by us and may be used to track activity, such as website visits.
The use of your personal data
There are a few ways in which we may process your information, depending on why your data was submitted.
We may use it to:
- Contact you to supply information regarding a quote or project enquiry
- Contact you regarding your application to register as one of our linguists
- Improve the performance of our site by analyzing how it was used
By submitting your personal information through this website, you shall be consenting to it being processed in the manner described above by Inoui-Translation.
The legal basis for processing your data
If you provide data in order request a quote or further information regarding a project requirement, you are consenting to us processing your data in order to fulfil your request.
If you contact us to apply to register as one of our linguists, the information collected is necessary for the performance of a contract.
None of this information is shared to third parties under any circumstances, unless required by law or when consent is provided in order to complete your request.
Withdraw of consent
Withdraw of consent from the processing of your data can be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By doing this, the services you are able to receive may be limited.
Inoui-Translation complies with your rights as a data subject, in respect of your personal data, under the Data Protection Legislation.
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to personal data relating to you
- The right to be forgotten and prevent any further contact with direct marketing
- The right of rectification of any mistakes or omissions in your Personal Data
- The right to restrict or prevent processing and automated decision making. This will restrict further processing, but not storage of your data.
- The right of data portability to another data controller. This allows you to move, copy or transfer the data provided to Inoui-Translation across different services in a safe and secure manner.
- The right to erasure / The right to be forgotten. This will delete or remove your personal data when there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to object verbally or in writing, if you believe we have not handled your personal data in accordance with data protection legislation, based on legitimate interests of the data controller or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority; direct marketing (including profiling); and processing for purposes of scientific/ historical research and statistics.
- The right to withdraw consent of processing of your personal data
For any questions, queries or complaints, please contact us on email@example.com making your communication for the attention of ‘The Data Controller’
Inoui-Translation will aim to acknowledge your query as soon as possible upon receipt and ensure a full response is sent within the timeframe.
Inoui-Translation may gather and store statistical information, which does not contain personal data. If Inoui-Translation becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some of all its assets, we will provide notice before your data is transferred to any third-party. This may include information that does not identify you individually.
Collective, non-personal information, which does not identify you individually, may be shared with third parties, such as site visits and devices used to access the Inoui-Translation services.
Access to personal information is restricted to employees, vendors and associates who need to know that information in order to operate, develop, or improve our services. These individuals are subject to confidentiality obligations and failure to meet these obligations may lead to discipline, including termination civil litigation and/or criminal prosecution.
Your data may be transferred to, stored at, or processed by our Inoui-Translation team from a destination outside the United Arab Emirates (UAE), in order for us to provide the service. Inoui-Translation puts in place the appropriate contracts, which meet the Standard Contractual Clauses, to ensure the safeguarding of your data when transferred outside of the UAE and all reasonable steps will be taken to ensure your data is treated in accordance with this policy. By submitting your data, you explicitly consent to its transfer, storing and processing in this way.
Storage of previous translations and supporting documents
All translated files, along with their source files and supporting documentation is archived five years after the project is signed off. These files are then securely destroyed a further two years later. This applies to all written translation projects.
Website Cookies and Third-Party Websites Cookies
Queries and contact information
Alternatively, please write to us at Inoui-Translation, Premises No SD 1-717 , CNN Building 2, Floor 2, Media City, P.O.Box 72280 – King Salman Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud St – Dubai, UAE.
Inoui-Translation helps organisations to succeed in their chosen global locations .
With our experience, quality standards and proven expertise, we are able to deliver the best medical language solutions to our clients.
Inoui-Translation © 2020
UAE: +971 (0) 50 240 0526